KOMPAS.COM – Kompas Travel Portal, the largest and biggest website in Indonesia
- Kompas Travel, 03-February, 2018: 9 Tempat Wajib Dikunjungi di Pattaya
- Kompas Travel, 18-January, 2018: Berkah Badai Di Maladewa
- Kompas Travel, 28-December, 2017: Bangkok, Nama Kota Terpanjang Sedunia
- Kompas Travel, 13-December, 2017: Melancong Ke Bahama
- Kompas Travel, 24-November-2017: Laos, Perpaduan Kesederhanaan dan Keindahan
- Kompas Travel, 10-November-2017: Tikus, Sang Penyelamat Nyawa di Kamboja!
- Kompas Travel, 18-October-2017: Venesia Belum Tenggelam
- Kompas Travel, 5-October-2017: Ketinggalan Kereta Tiga Kali di Brussels Belgia
- Kompas Travel, 25-September-2017: Disneyland, Tempat Paling Indah di Bumi!
- Kompas Travel, 17-September-2017: Anda Penggemar The Sound of Music? Kunjungilah Salzburg
- Kompas Travel, 7-September-2017: Sarapan Siang ala Bavarian di Munich, Jerman
- Kompas Travel, 14-August-2017: Terbuai Slogan I Amsterdam
- Kompas Travel, 29-July-2017: 7 Tips Berlibur Keliling Eropa dan Persiapannya
- Kompas Travel, 11-June-2017: Menyelam Sebebas Hiu Paus Di Samui
- Kompas Travel, 4-May-2017: Seperti Apa Liburan Sehat dan Bugar di Hua Hin?
- Kompas Travel, 13-Apr, 2017: Mabuk ‘Vitamin Sea’ di Krabi
- Kompas Travel, 14-Mar-2017: Melancong ke Thailand, Yuk Berburu Kabut di Mae Hong Son
- Kompas Travel, 22-Feb-2017: 7 Lokasi Bergaya “Lanna” yang Wajib Didatangi di Chiang Mai
- Kompas Travel, 23-Dec-2014: Karibu Tanzania
- Kompas Travel, 11-Jan-2012: Belajar Menyelam di Bunaken
Femina, 12-Dec-2011: Eksotisme Kathmandu
LIBURING (In Indonesian: ‘Libur’ means ‘Holiday’, so I am on holiday!:)
” I love travelling! (who doesn’t?), but as a slow traveler, I prefer to do so on my own or with just a few friends as to be more flexible in my explorations. I prefer taking pictures of sharks rather than of myself, or sipping the local Jordanian black coffee instead of shopping in Los Angeles.
I wish I could be rich by writing and taking photos, if I could. Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda. That’s what’s keeping me still working for a USA-based IT software corporation in Jakarta. My fave city is San Francisco and I would not mind to moving to New York, only if I was the next ‘Apprentice’. I describe myself as a fun diver at 18m depth max, clear water, 10m visibility, no current, with lotsa fish and colorful corals such as in Bunaken and Wakatobi, and oh, I like all kinds of food including jungle rats and bats, as those are on the daily menu back in my hometown, Manado. :)”