Whether visiting for business and pleasure, the city’s of Angel’s newest boutique hotel offers downtown comfort, convenience and great value. Be at the heart of it all!
The Bangkok Venice Suite features 46 comfortable rooms divided between the City Wing and the SanSab Wing. Newly furnished and decorated, this boutique hotel is your home away from home in downtown Bangkok.
The Bangkok Venice Suite’s 50 rooms and facilities provide travelers with a welcome refuge in the heart of one of Asia’s busiest capitals. Located within walking distance of major shopping centers and the city’s transport infrastructure, you can be at your meeting, exploring tourist sites or indulging in some retail therapy in a matter of minutes. When not out and about, the hotel offers a cool, calm and comfortable facility where you can experience the reviving delights of the Fantastic Spa and enjoy drinks and local and international cuisine at the SanSab Lakeside Food & Bar.
- 50 large units (26 sq.m.) with cozy twin or double beds.
- Free Wi-Fi/Broadband Internet access in all rooms.
- Complimentary ABF between 6:30-10:00am.
- Multi-lingual satellite TV on large LCD screens.
- In-room personal electronic safety box.
- Coffee/tea making facility.
- Premier amenities.
- Housekeeping services available on request.
- Fantastic Spa @ The Bangkok Venice Suite
- Delicious dishes at SanSab Lakeside Food & Bar
- 24-hour front desk services
- Fast broadband Internet and high performance PCs at the Internet Lounge, Laundry services, Daily housekeeping, Parking
- Pier access for SanSab canal at the back of the Bangkok Venice Suite
Once known as ‘the Venice of the East’ because of its myriad canals (‘klongs’ in the Thai language), unfortunately today most of Bangkok’s traditional waterways have vanished. However, The Bangkok Venice Suite is situated on one of the few remaining original canals, the Sansab canal, which cuts through the heart of the city’s busy Pratunam District, an area famous for its shopping options. From here you can explore Bangkok’s most popular retail outlets, such as Central World and Siam Paragon, where brand name boutiques and local artisans showcase their must-have products.
The hotel is also conveniently situated for the city’s main business districts, which can be accessed by the nearby Skytrain service or via a short taxi ride. Bangkok’s signature tourist sites can be reached in no time too – the adventurous can even work their way around town and down to the Chao Phraya River via Sansab canal boats that stop at a dedicated pier connecting to the rear of the hotel.